A final processing of M81 and M82. This includes over 20 hours of RGBHa data, taken on different nights in March and April with the Esprit 120mm and the ASI183MM. I found 300 second subs at gain 111 would burn out most stars, leaving no color information anymore. Therefore I used the 300s subs as luminance channel, but in APP using only 50% of it’s luminosity (RGB Tool). On additional nights I captured 120s subs RGB with Gain 111. That’s still a high gain for the ASI183MM, resulting in burned stars, loosing there color, but somehow managed to get that processed in the right direction. The H-Alfa channel was obtained by 600 second-subs at gain 200 (35).
This website only uses statistical cookies. No personal data is collected or shared.